Reviewing this site’s reports for 2008, which, among other things, shows which pages have been visited most. Several of them are stumbled into from simple Google traffic.
24. The Five Pirates
23. The Guy with the Big Round Bright Orange Head
21. Changing A Bongo Or Conga Head
20. Metallica, The Forum in Los Angeles, 12.18.08
19. Forming Possessives of Singular Nouns
18. Lizzie Widdicombe of The New Yorker
16. Crazy Google Interview Questions
15. Online Aspberger Test (AQ Test)
14. The U2 Riddle
13. The Golden Ratio in Lemon Slices
12. San Pedro High School Class of 1987, 20-year Reunion, October 6, 2007
11. The worst rendition of O Holy Night ever recorded by a human being
10. Pair of vintage Levi’s jeans sells for over $36,099.00 on eBay
9. The Face of Mae West Which May Be Used as an Apartment (Dali)
7. 623 East 68th Street, New York, NY
6. Find the 75 Bands
4. Hyphens with Phrases Containing Numbers
3. Take this sinking boat and point it home. We’ve still got time.
2. Spinning Ballerina Illusion
Comments on this entry are closed.