This short survey will tell you approximately how many five year old children you could fight at once. Results are based on physical prowess, training, swarm-combating experience, and the flexibility of your moral compass. Here are the ground rules:
- You are in an enclosed area roughly the size of a basketball court.
- There are no weapons or foreign objects.
- Everyone is wearing a cup (so no kicks to the groin).
- The children are merciless and will show no fear.
- If a child is knocked unconscious, he is “out.” The same goes for you.
My score, only because I feel morally comfortable picking up a child and using him/her as a weapon to throw at other children: